• You can rely on REcolorado Matrix for the most accurate and complete listing data.
• Entering your listings directly in REcolorado Matrix powers many communication, marketing, data, and reporting tools which are available as part of an REcolorado subscription.
REcolorado Matrix is the MLS system used by REcolorado’s more than 27,000 subscribers. With the IRES data exchange, it includes more than 85% of the state’s listings. It is certified for national Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) at its core so you can rely on it for the most accurate and complete listings for your clients, data feeds, reports, and more. It also has local customizations with fields specific for Colorado listings. REcolorado works hand-in-hand with our customers to ensure Matrix is built to serve Colorado real estate professionals and their clients.
Entering your listings directly into REcolorado Matrix will bring you many benefits:
Access to more than 85% of the state’s listings which can be shared with clients in Client Portals and Auto Emails, displayed on IDX websites, and used in reports, including CMAs and market stats.
Reverse Prospecting lets you directly message brokers who have serious buyers with a search using criteria that matches your listing. This can NOT be done for listings shared through data exchange. This can only be done for listings entered directly into REcolorado Matrix.
The REcolorado Matrix Client Portal is easy to use, giving you one comprehensive place to interact seamlessly with your clients. Using the Client Portal:
- You can send Current and Future listing matches, both those entered in REcolorado Matrix and those available through data exchange, to your customer in one step. These listings remain in the portal without expiring.
- Your clients can run their own searches in the portal and you can get text and email alerts when your clients are active in their portal.
- Your clients can directly access their listings, in one click, from emails
Realist is within REcolorado Matrix
REcolorado Matrix users do not need to access Realist separately to get tax information. It’s all available within REcolorado Matrix giving you the ability to include it in Client Portals for your clients, print labels, and more. Plus, to streamline listing entry, you can use Fill from Realist. You can also still access the Realist platform separately if you’d like.
Streamlined Listing Entry
In addition to using Fill from Realist to help you quickly and accurately enter a listing, REcolorado Matrix has dynamic listing input, which makes the appropriate fields appear for your listing based on your previous selections. This will save you time because you only need to enter fields that apply to your listing. The Validate button clearly identifies all required fields, adding even more convenience.
REcolorado Matrix Market Statistics
REcolorado Matrix has a built-in market stats functionality that lets you run stats and produce charts according to criteria you set. The market stats you run can include IRES data.
REcolorado Matrix and the REcolorado App make it easy to add your personal branding. Additionally, you can add branding to the Client Portal, CMAs, reports, complimentary REcolorado.com webpage, and more.
REcolorado offers listing-level syndication so you can control where your seller’s listing appears.
Access the tools you need straight from REcolorado Matrix – set showings, start a contract, and more.