Follow the instructions below to set up your VOW in MLS Grid.
Part 1 – Create Your MLS Grid Account
If you already have an MLS Grid account, please skip to Part 2 below.
- Request an MLS Grid account at https://app.mlsgrid.com/interest
- MLS Grid will review your information and respond with an email that includes a link. Click the link and follow the steps to complete the sign-up process.
Please Note: If you are an REcolorado Participant requesting a data feed, you must create a Software Vendor account. DO NOT create a Broker account.
Part 2 – Select Your MLS Source
- Go to app.mlsgrid.com/login and log in to your account.
- In the Manage Subscriptions section, click the plus sign next to VOW Subscription.
- Add a subscription name and a description of how the data will be used and click Next.
- Select REcolorado from the list of MLSs and click Save.
- Review and sign the MLS Grid Master Data License Agreement.
Part 3 – Add Brokers and Agents
- Follow these instructions to add brokers and agents. If you would like to add multiple brokers or agents, please take a look at these Bulk Invite instructions.
- The brokers and agents you add will need to sign the Agreement. Inform them of this and ensure they sign in a timely manner.
Part 4 – Finalize the Agreement
- When the first Agreement is fully signed, REcolorado will review and approve. You will then be notified that this Agreement is ready to be finalized.
- Log in to MLS Grid and finalize the Agreement.
- You can now pull REcolorado data from MLS Grid and begin to configure the site for the customer that completed the Agreement.
- Continue to monitor the outstanding Agreement signatures needed from your customers and finalize the licenses as you are notified.
Questions? Please contact MLS Grid Support at 385.429.0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.