We announced our partnership with MLS Grid earlier this year and since then we’ve been working hard behind the scenes to put this data enhancement in place. What does this do for you? It delivers data so clean that you could almost see your reflection in it!
Right now, when you enter listing information into REcolorado Matrix, your data is filtered into the tools you use to run your business, like CMAs, homes searches, market stats, and more. Once MLS Grid is implemented, your data will be taken through a standardizing process to ensure your tools deliver even more reliable, up-to-date, and RESO-compliant information. It also means new tools can be developed more easily, giving you more and better ways to serve your clients.
What is MLS Grid?
MLS Grid supports multiple listing services (MLSs) in their vital role of delivering timely, accurate, and comprehensive data to brokers and technology companies.
- The Grid is RESO in action! Everything related to MLS Grid is RESO compliant, from the Web API to the Data Dictionary compliant database.
- It’s all about technology! MLS Grid solves a massive technical need in the real estate industry by streamlining broker and vendor access to standardized listing data in a tightly controlled system.
- Innovation is on tap! MLS Grid cuts through the red tape and barriers allowing brokers, MLSs, and vendors to direct resources toward innovative products.
How Does MLS Grid Benefit You?
MLS Grid is designed to make your life easier by:
- Giving you only one set of rules and display guidelines.
- Lower the cost of doing business—dealing with one entity for MLS-wide data feeds will save your business real dollars.
- Providing a future national IDX option and valuable analytics.
Learn More About IDX
Visit REcolorado.com to learn more about the IDX vendors who partner with REcolorado and the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) options that are available to you. If you would like to learn more about syndication, REcolorado.com, and IDX, check out this post on the REcolorado Resource Center.
Questions? Let us know at 303.850.9576, option 1, or support@REcolorado.com.