A REALTOR® is a licensed real estate professional who belongs to the National Association of REALTORS®, the largest real estate trade group in the country. Interested in becoming a REALTOR? The first step is to contact your local REALTOR association.
Find your REALTOR association >>
Benefits of becoming a Colorado REALTOR®
The REALTOR® Success Story
A study conducted by the University of Denver Daniels College of Business compared Denver-area REALTORS to Licensees. This is what they found:
- 98% of top producers are REALTORS
- Denver-area REALTORS average twice the sides
- Denver-area REALTORS average twice the annual transactions
- Denver-area REALTORS average three times the annual dollar volume
- Denver-area REALTORS exclusively serve most higher-priced communities
- Denver-area REALTORS average higher closing prices
Want to learn more?
The first step to getting more information about becoming a REALTOR is to contact your local REALTOR association.